Quality Results and Customer Service
We are an industry leader in steel fabrication, sandblasting and painting services. The Fabrication Shop, located in Maumee, Ohio, specializes in railcar component manufacturing as well as custom design and fabrication of mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel items.
We employ AWS D1.1 certified welders who guarantee quality results and excellent customer service. We have access to the best materials and provide convenient product shipping.
Fabrication Technology and Services
- PEs on staff
- AWS Certified welders in steel, aluminum and stainless steel
- AWS Certified welding instructor on staff
- 3D CAD design and detailing capabilities
- CNC plasmas with True-Hole® technology able to handle 9’ X 20’ plates up to 1-1/2” thick
- Capable of plasma cutting pipe and structural shapes
- Press brakes, shears, saws, ironworkers and punches for in-house processing
- Machining capabilities
Types of Fabrications We Offer
- Structural steel
- Miscellaneous metals such as stairs, handrails, ladders and catwalks
- Material handling equipment such as conveyors, jib cranes, bridge cranes and lift tables
- Forklift attachments, booms and extensions
- Safety equipment, man cages and safety gates
- Ornamental iron, handrails and gates
- Non-destructive testing
- Filtration systems
Our shop can handle fabrication jobs both big and small including custom fabrication and specially designed equipment.
Our mobile crews come fully equipped to complete all of those special fabrication and installation projects on site.Learn More
Blast & Paint
We recondition stainless steel, aluminum, cast aluminum, cast and wrought iron. If it's metal we can repair it, blast it and paint it.Learn More
Our Fabrication Shop builds custom railcar components including gates and hatch covers for hoppers and more.Learn More
Our Fabrication Shop restored and installed this bridge at a local Toledo metropark.